Are you seeking a challenging Recruiting Assistant Internship with a company that is reinventing mobile business intelligence applications? Would you like to work with a team that is excited about what they do? Located directly across from Fletcher Cove in Solana Beach, our office and surrounding settings inspire creativity and the desire to succeed. If you are seeking a hands-on opportunity in a dynamic, fast-paced Recruiting Department, this may be a great opportunity for you.
MeLLmo is actively interviewing across many disciplines as our business grows. For that reason, we are seeking an office savvy Recruiting Intern to help create, distribute and manage interview schedules as well as proactively communicate with potential candidates and interview teams to ensure a smooth interview process for all parties involved. You will be the right-hand person to our Recruiting Lead who maintains a very active schedule; meaning you will be a very important cog in a well-run Recruiting machine. To keep us organized, you will use your excellent calendaring and organizational skills to stay on top of all the happenings with respect to candidates, openings and interviews. As a natural people person, you will be comfortable talking to a diverse population of candidates and internal staff members via phone, email, IM and text. As part of the HR Team, you will also handle all information with extreme confidentiality.
· Strong proficiency in all of the following office technologies:
o Google Docs
o Google Calendar
o MS Word
· Superior writing and communication skills.
· Natural ability to multitask while remaining organized and efficient.
· Excellent attention to detail.
· To qualify under MeLLmo
's Internship program, you must meet the following criteria:
· Must have Junior or Senior standing and be currently enrolled in a four-year (4) degree and/or enrolled in a Master's degree program in Business Administration, Communication or related discipline.
· Must have a Cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher.
· Must be able to provide no less than two (2) letters of recommendation from instructors at the educational institute at which currently enrolled.
Mellmo isn't a job - it's potentially your future career that keeps you on your toes and on the cutting edge. Passion drives us at MeLLmo! MeLLmo offers a casual yet entrepreneurial environment. Have we piqued your interest? Your future lays a few clicks away. Excited about the prospect of getting industry experience while you are still pursuing your degree? Then send us your resume. It only takes a few minutes and may turn out to be the best decision you make in your career!
MeLLmo, Inc. - 24 months ago