Position: Recruiting Assistant
Reports to: Manager
Summary: Adam Personnel, Inc. is looking for a part-time Recruiting Assistant (15-20 hours per week) to support one of the Manager’s in their New York office. This person will be responsible to perform a wide variety of administrative tasks related to the needs of the Manager.
- Consistently grow the candidate pipeline, filling it with high quality candidates through multiple sourcing channels
- Source resumes to Manager, based on open job orders
- Partner with Manager to understand the skill-sets and appropriate backgrounds for open job orders
- Conduct industry research
- Enter candidate information into internal database
- Conduct reference checks on candidates
- Scan and fax files as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
Hours: 15-20 hours per week. Hours are flexible, but must be between the hours of 9am-5pm.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Human Resources or Liberal Arts strongly preferred. Those pursuing a degree in Human Resources or Liberal Arts will also be considered.
- Strong MSOffice skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.