The Recruiting Assistant will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition process.
• Schedule all candidate activities (phone interviews, onsite interview, reference calls, etc.) and communicate schedules to candidates.
• Meet, greet, and setup candidates for onsite interviews and collect appropriate pre-employment documents.
• Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports.
• Post job openings on company website, job boards, internally, and other locations as applicable.
• Assist in the management of the Intacct employment brand by maintaining LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media.
• Manage employee referral bonus program, Glassdoor review program, and other programs to support the talent acquisition process.
• May assist in sourcing candidates, conducting reference calls and/or other recruiting related activities.
• Additional support to the recruiting and HR team, as needed.
• BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields
• 6 months - 2 years of corporate recruiting coordination experience
• Experience with recruiting tools, such as LinkedIn Recruiter, applicant tracking systems, job boards, etc.
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information
• Strong written and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees/candidates
• Proficiency with Microsoft applications and other applications including social media
Intacct - 10 months ago