RPS Group is major global energy, planning and environmental consultancy with over 4,750 staff and with offices in Europe, Australia, SE Asia, Middle East, Russia, Africa, America and Canada.
RPS Health, Safety & Environment is a consultancy which provides expert advice on the management of the environment and the health and safety of people, a key part of this business is occupational health, which is delivered through RPS Business Healthcare, either onsite on clients’ premises, in our mobile screening units or from a national network of clinics.
Job - Recruiting Assistant
Summary: This is a full-time position that provides organizational and first-level recruitment support for the US business. Reporting to the US Corporate Recruiter, the ideal candidate is a professional with previous entry-level experience who is seeking a fast-paced recruiting position that provides an opportunity for future professional growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Assist the Recruiter with administrative and sourcing responsibilities
- Use a variety of sources including job boards, social media, resume databases, internet and other internal databases to research, identify and source candidates for open requisitions
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements
- Document, track and maintain candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System
- Send candidate interview information
- Assist with formatting job descriptions
- Post job openings to external and internal job boards
- Identify and participate in industry and technical events; develop a calendar of events for job fairs and industry events
- Maintain confidential employee information
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Microsoft Office – Excel and Word
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent
- Quick learner, strong organizational skills and high energy
- Working knowledge and/or familiarity of the industry
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Develop cooperative professional relationships with peers and management
- Demonstrate integrity, pride, accountability and dedication to the organization
RPS Group - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -