At AOL we’re focused on radically redefining the world of online communications. We are transforming how people around the globe connect with information, entertainment and one another by bringing together award winning journalists and innovative technologies to create rich and engaging consumer experiences. We look for people who are exceptionally imaginative, collaborative, and truly excited about our mission - to inform, entertain and connect the world.
AOL Corporate supports the entire business in attaining our common goals. From finance to marketing, technology to legal, analytics to human resources, we provide the vision, support and analysis that allow each business unit to achieve its mission. Our Global Talent Acquisition team is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the company. The Talent Acquisition organization focuses on five primary functional disciplines, which include: talent sourcing, recruiting & client management, new hire on boarding & integration, contingent labor management and AOL’s Cultural Ambassador Program. Each works in close conjunction with the others to effectively manage a best-in-class end to end talent pipeline, with a focus on providing an exceptional candidate and hiring manager experience.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiting Coordinator is to provide support to a team of full-cycle Recruiters.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with setting up interviews, including regular contact with candidates and interviewers to coordinate arrangements
• Assist with confirmation of interviews & candidate interview-related details
• Learn about resume mining, sourcing, and other recruitment tools
• Assist with placing and updating job postings to niche boards
•Utilize applicant tracking system to upload candidate resumes, open requisitions and submit requests for offer letters
•Book travel for new hires to attend training
• Assist with other tasks as needed
Skills & Qualifications:
• Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet
• Excellent computer skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work independently
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Knowledge of recruiting/human resource functions
• Professional demeanor
• Desire to or interest in pursuing a recruiting/human resources career
AOL is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other classification prescribed by applicable law.
Though it's no longer a part of Time Warner, AOL is still serving America online. The Web portal serves users with an array of content...