Recruiting Coordinator - Altiscale
Altiscale’s vision is to enable all companies, large and small, to run Big Data analysis at the scale and reliability of the big Internet companies, so they can discover value in the flood of data generated by the connected world. We’re a fast moving start-up, backed by Sequoia Capital and General Catalyst. We’re on a mission and we need your help.
About the position:
In this role, you will support our recruiting team with many functions of the recruiting process. The ideal candidate will have a combination of strong organizational skills, exceptional people skills and solid computer skills. Our goal is to delight our candidates and ensure that they experience the “ultimate” candidate experience.
- Support the recruiting function including: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, and reserving conference rooms
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to all candidates
- Prep and distribute offer letters
- Maintain and update our Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite)
- Communicate professionally and tactfully at all times, treating everyone with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Source and screen candidates on an as-needed basis
- Perform ad-hoc projects as-needed
Desired skills and experience:
- 1-2 years of coordinating or recruiting experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Jobvite preferred)
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills
- Ability to consistently contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree
Altiscale - 14 months ago