Amazon is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to work closely with a team of recruiters and HR professionals in a fast-paced environment. This position is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This position will report through the Human Resources Department.
This ideal candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top organization.
- Working with local hiring managers to post positions internally and externally
- Primary screener for candidate applications including primary dispositions
- Able to effectively manage multiple high volume requisitions for both internal and external candidates.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens; working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
- Identifying recruiting trends and recommending remedies
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting and on-boarding activities as needed.
- Working with local HR Team on building an effective recruitment strategy to meet hiring goals including communication with advertizing vendors, job fair hosts and community events.
Blue Badge Employee
90 Days in Role
Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
Strong oral and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
1+ Years of Recruiting or HR Experience
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...