The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Recruiting team in various customer-serving aspects of hiring from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process.
Main responsibilities include:
Success in this role requires the following skills:
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in the applicant tracking database.
- Selection and interview process: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates.
- Internal customer service: work closely with Recruiters and Hiring Managers.
- Coordination support for Recruiters.
- Reporting and tracking of recruiting activity.
- New hire paperwork and offer letters.
- Participation in process development and improvement.
- An opportunity to be involved in Staffing projects as needed.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks, managing work time efficiently.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing work environment.
Apple - 12 months ago
Apple Inc.designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, portable digital music players, and mobile communication devices and sells...