A world renowned, New York-based, women’s fashion brand is seeking a Recruiting Coordinator for approximately three months.
The Recruiting Coordinator will assist Human Resources in the screening, interviewing, sourcing, posting, and interview scheduling for all open positions. The perfect Recruiting Coordinator will be a recent college graduate with relevant HR recruiting internship or job experience, preferably in a fashion or retail environment.
- The Recruiting Coordinator will handle all candidate scheduling
- Oversee interviews; shepherd candidates from interview to interviewer
- Process new hire paperwork
- Assist in posting jobs
- Administer background checks and employment applications
- 1-2 years of Human Resources or recruiting experience is essential
- Retail, fashion, or apparel experience; understanding of a fast paced and ever-changing retail environment
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; knowledge of recruiting and applicant tracking software preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Sensitivity to confidential information
Founded in 1995, Atrium Staffing is a privately held, woman-owned staffing and recruitment firm with revenues grossing over $185M. Atrium...