This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organizational skills. The Recruiting Coordinator will be the main support for designated Recruitment Relationship Managers supporting multiple business units. This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times and is able to deliver in a fast-paced, demanding environment with the ability to adapt to change.
The Recruiting Coordinator must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal, the ability to work independently and prioritize work, and have a proactive approach in order to anticipate candidate/Hiring Manager/HR needs.
Attention to detail and strong customer service ethic a much for success.
- Coordinating all candidate interviews and logistics including:
- Scheduling kick-off calls, phone screens, site interviews and debrief meetings
- Coordinating interview schedules between candidates, recruiters, business units, agencies
- Reserving conference rooms, ordering food, coordinating video conferences
- Coordinating candidate travel and completing P-Card tracking form for reconciliation
- Responsible for reimbursement of candidate travel expenses
- Responsible for data management and integrity throughout the scheduling and assessment process including input of relevant data into Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Posts requisitions to internal and external sites and manages subsequent administration as appropriate
- Develops an understanding of their recruitment area with regards to role profiles, candidates’ and hiring manager’s needs
- Act as a host to candidate when on-site (i.e., ushering candidates during interviews, providing lunch).
- Work with coordinators in remote offices to ensure similar candidate care and manage logistics (i.e. conference rooms, lunch, VTC’s)
- Manage the employment application process; ensuring a completed application is received from each candidate prior to on-site interviews and uploaded into the applicant tracking system (ATS).
- Utilize the Applicant Tracking System in order to track and report on campus candidates
- Organize and schedule the campus candidate hiring process and communications, as directed
- Organize campus and internship program events
- Liaise and manage communications with the campus Career Services office to facilitate campus recruiting activities
- Identify creative approaches to Campus Recruiting support activities
- Schedule HR Recruiting meetings, reserve conference rooms, WebEx, and video conferences
- PowerPoint Presentations/Excel Reports
- Ad Hoc projects as necessary
- Bachelors' degree and 3 - 5 years business experience preferably in Human Resources
- Proven experience supporting a team of managers in a fast-paced environment required
- Requires strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Gartner, Inc. - 18 months ago
Launch your future at a global market leader, where double-digit growth is the norm. Gartner (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading...