Grande Communications is a Texas-based broadband communications company that offers a full suite of Internet, TV and Phone services for residential and business customers. Like the Texans we serve, we're proud of our independent, 'can-do' attitude that has enabled us to serve over 140,000 customers in communities big and small across Texas. Providing superior employee and customer satisfaction is not easy, but it is the path Grande chooses to take. "Here for you" means we deliver the customer service that our communities deserve as well as competitive pricing and reliable services. It also means we are dedicated to providing employees a superior career opportunity! Grande’s values support our unique dedication to superior customer service:
• We deliver on our commitments to our customers and employees
• We act with integrity and respect
• We are easy to do business with
• We promote personal growth and development
• We serve our customers and communities with passion and commitment
• We have fun!
Grande provides a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To learn more about this position please log on to our careers page at www.mygrande.com/careers. Grande proudly embraces diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Summary: The Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for providing recruiting support and working closely with the leadership team and HR staff to achieve the company's talent needs, as driven by our business goals.
Responsibilities include the following:
1. Coordinate the recruiting cycle including sourcing candidates through posting advertisements and creative sourcing strategies where appropriate.
2. Serve as first point of contact to prospective candidates; perform initial phone screens; assist in job fairs; and coordinate candidate interviews.
3. Work with the HR and leadership team to identify qualified candidates through the screening and hiring processes.
4. Maintain recruiting metrics including time to fill, sourcing statistics, and other recruiting data.
5. Assure compliance with all regulatory/legal requirements including FCC EEO tracking.
6. Proactively source passive candidates.
7. Other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
1. Minimum 1 to 2 years experience in recruiting including sourcing, screening, interviewing, etc.
2. Experience/knowledge of HR functions a plus
3. Strong customer focus and ability to effectively and quickly build relationships
4. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
5. Previous experience in a high paced recruiting environment
6. A certain degree of creativity is required
Compensation & Benefits Overview
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
• 401K plus employer matching contribution
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
• Voluntary Spouse & Dependent Life Insurance
• Short & Long Term Disability Plans
• Section 125 (Medical & Dependent Care Reimbursement) Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• Career Development Program
• Tuition Reimbursement Program
• Free phone service, High-Speed Data, Cable Television (in Grande service area only)
Grande Communications - 7 months ago