IT’S MORE THAN A JOB! KellyOCG, a division of Kelly
Services is looking for Recruiting Coordinators to add
to their team. The Recruiting Coordinator performs a
variety of logistical and administrative activities
which support the recruiting function within a
particular client program or team. The Recruiting
Coordinator works closely with Recruiters and Candidates
throughout the recruiting process to provide a customer
focused and effective recruitment support service to
achieve the client program goals and targets. This
individual reports to a team supervisor.
positive and contributing team member?
- Do you have superior time management skills?
- Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
- Are you detail orientated?
- Can you work independently while also acting as a
If you can answer yes to the above questions, we want
you to join our team!
and generates reports as necessary
- Create Hiring Event Packets
- Inputs data into the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Monitors and audits ATS data to ensure accuracy and
- Initiates and completes background screens and
- Exhibits strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate and prioritize in a high
- Detail orientated and superior time management skills
Communications, or equivalent experience
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Business or
or in Recruiting as a coordinator, assistant or a
- 1 - 2 years work experience in a Human Resources Dept
administrative assistant or similar type role.
- Computer proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel
- Applicant tracking experience is desired but not
Job Code : FLX043-12
- Flex/ Full time Opportunities
- Full Range of Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Career and Development Opportunities
Kelly OCG - 11 months ago
KellyOCG is the Outsourcing and Consulting Group of workforce solutions provider, Kelly Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB). KellyOCG is a...