About This Job
LiveRamp onboards CRM data to be used in online advertising. We're a San Francisco based start-up and we play a key role in the internet ad-tech space.
You will be responsible for driving LiveRamp’s recruiting process -- working to find the key talent contributing to our continual and rapid growth. You will help LiveRamp become the undisputed leader in on-boarding offline data by identifying sales and engineering resources with passion. And you will not be stopped.
- Own all aspects of the recruiting pipeline: job description development, posting jobs, and tracking candidate flow throughout the recruiting process.
- Coordinate all interview related activities both internally and externally.
- Constantly work to improve the recruiting process by utilizing feedback from candidates and team members.
- Gatekeeper of LiveRamp - you will be the first interaction candidates have with the company.
- Assist in onboarding new hires.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- 1-3 years experience in a recruiting role – either at a staffing agency or in-house.
- Extremely organized – no details escape you.
- Smart, friendly, gets stuff done.
- Intensely driven, proactive, and hard working.
- Look forward to working with A-players; too good to spend long hours with B-players.
- Likeable, ethical person who garners respect on and off the job.
- Thrive on chaos, risk, and uncertainty.
- Desire to be a real owner in LiveRamp’s future.
- Work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the world.
- Benefits such as health insurance, 401K, fully stocked kitchen, weekly yoga, and more.
- Work in the heart of San Francisco, the best city in the world.
LiveRamp is the leading data onboarder, empowering marketers to use their customer database in their choice of online advertising platforms...