The MBA office administers all aspects of the admission process, student career services and alumni activities for the MBA program, consisting of 100 full-time students, 350 part-time students, 30+ online students and 2000+ alumni. The program resides in the Jenkins Graduate School within the Poole College of Management.
Essential Job Duties
The Recruiting Coordinator for MBA Career Resources fosters strong relationships with employers and potential employers of our students and provides support for instructional staff, career coaches and students. The primary responsibility of the Recruiting Coordinator is to give outstanding customer service to our corporate partners. The position reports to the MBA Career Resource Director.
Bachelor’s degree required.
Departmental Required Skills
- Minimum of three years professional experience in fast-paced collaborative environment; attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and interpersonal skills to build relationships with wide range of customers, strong English and grammar. Strong customer service orientation, in person, on phone and via e-mail.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Preferred Experience, Skills, Training/Education
- Strong customer service orientation, in person, on phone and via e-mail;
- Strong Excel skills; able to arrange and report data for program statistics;
- Excellent written English and grammar usage, basic math;
- Proven ability to work as part of a team;
- Event planning experience helpful;
- Ability to quickly learn career resource software
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
Experience in tracking payables a plus;
- Experience providing technology support to staff/students/customers is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Symplicity or other web-based career development system is preferred.
- Experience with social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter preferred.
- Website maintenance experience a plus.
- Website maintenance a plus;
Career Development Website Maintenance
- Serves as NC State’s representative to Carolina MBA Connection Committee with recruiting coordinators of Wake Forest, UNC and Duke Universities, making decisions as part of committee on venue, employer outreach and student involvement.
Required License or Certification
- Maintains career resources website, making changes and updates as appropriate in concert with Vision Point marketing.
- Documents department procedures and keeps public drive organized and updated.
Additional Applicant Information
North Carolina State University - 10 months ago
The mission of North Carolina State University is to serve its students and the people of North Carolina as a doctoral/research-extensive, l...