Roll Global is a privately held, U.S. $3 billion
corporation with diverse interests including
agriculture, consumer packaged goods, floral services
and more. With more than 5,000 employees, Roll Global is
a fast-growing company that maintains its
entrepreneurial spirit and high-energy, results-oriented
atmosphere. As a privately held business, the company
has the freedom to make long-term decisions that are
good for the business, its consumers, its employees and
Roll Global’s Talent Acquisition team is looking for a
Coordinator to support the team by scheduling
interviews, arranging travel for candidates and
assisting with special projects. The Coordinator plays
an important role as part of the Talent Acquisition team
by interfacing with job applicants as a first contact
and as a representative of Roll Global.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
and coordinate applicant interviews and travel.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition team to schedule
the scheduling process for all interviews.
- Serves as primary person for all candidates during
and managed correctly.
- Ensures that the recruiting calendar is up-to-date
and the recruiters.
- Primary liaison between candidates, hiring managers
the Staffing Supervisor.
- Responsible for posting jobs on-line as directed by
all scheduled candidates.
- Update schedules as needed and send confirmations to
- Develop expertise with the Roll’s Talent Acquisition
emails/campaigns internally to notify employees of
- Assist with developing and implementing
internal employment opportunities.
- Responsible for setting up Skype interview sessions
- Monthly Purchase Card expense Report.
- Administers testing as needed for candidates on
administrative tasks as needed.
- Maintains files and assists the Supervisor with
- Reports to the Staffing & Adminstrative Supervisor
follow through and service orientation
- Must be highly organized and detailed with strong
questions from all levels of the organization and
- Ability to present information and respond to
public in a professional manner
regarding employee files
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
motivation and positive attitude at all times
- Must portray high levels of professionalism,
Education & Experience:
- BA Degree required
- 1-3 years of similar experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly
Excel skills, Access experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with strong Word and
Req. Code : 3934
Division/Department : Roll Global LLC
Roll Global LLC - 5 months ago