Currently the fifth largest producer of natural gas in the United States, Southwestern Energy Company is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in natural gas and crude oil exploration, development and production within North America. We are also focused on creating and capturing additional value through our natural gas gathering and marketing business, which we refer to as Midstream Services. Visit SWN.com to learn more.
Working at Southwestern Energy
Southwestern Energy produces and provides energy to our world. It’s a commitment that has motivated our employees for more than 80 years. Every day we are explorers and producers, working to discover innovative new ways to fuel the future. Our culture demands creativity and innovation, and we foster this by building programs and procedures that make our company and industry better. We give employees, including new hires, the opportunity to be a contributor from the first day on the job. It’s important to us to create a rewarding and inclusive work environment. We reward team and individual performance, in addition to offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits. We support our employees with opportunities to participate in ongoing development training and support groups.
We are at the forefront of several significant projects, including the Fayetteville Shale and Marcellus Shale plays. In fact, Southwestern Energy was the first to discover the economic viability of the Fayetteville Shale and is the largest producer of its natural gas. In a few short years, we achieved two significant milestones – total gross operated production of 2 Bcf per day and surpassed 2 Tcf cumulative gross operated production. In the Marcellus, our gross operated production reached 300 MMcf at year-end 2012. Our work is also well known in the Arkoma Basin in Western Arkansas, East Texas, and we have exploratory efforts in the Brown Dense, located near the Arkansas-Louisiana border, Colorado’s Denver-Julesburg Basin, Utah and New Brunswick, Canada.
- Support Recruiting function with recruiting process that includes: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
- Assists team members in posting open positions to the inter/intranet, job boards and campus career sites.
- Schedules recruiting event; assists with college relations activities as needed. Orders, prepares, organizes marketing collateral and create recruiting packets. Manages and ships materials for job fairs, campus events etc.
- Clearly and effectively communicates recruiting procedures, detail and status to candidates, recruiters and hiring mangers.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in ATS and producing ad hoc recruiting reports.
- Administers pre-employment background checks, drug testing and/or other pre-employment processes, including all new hire paperwork, and scheduling new hire orientation.
- Coordinates on-boarding procedures with hiring managers and HR Business Partners Generates and distributes offer packets.
- Manage the employee referral process and track employee referral pay-outs
- Perform other various administrative responsibilities that relate to recruiting as assigned
- Coordinate departmental meetings and make travel arrangements, as needed.
- May be required to perform involved mathematical calculations. May have specific process or program coordination responsibilities assigned as part of the regular work routine.
- Perform various administrative duties that support the recruitment function.
- AA degree in relates field or equivalent preferred. In addition, 5 to 7 years of related experience is preferred. Knowledge is equivalent to that learned by attending a general high school program plus 5 to 7 years of similar type jog experience or less experience with a vocational certificates or an associate’s degree.
- Advanced general computer skills which may include the ability to: Create queries and reports; complex formulas and functions – including pivot tables, graphs, charts, import/export of data, basic v-lookups, building word tables, basics database management and manipulation; creating Power Point presentations and Word document communications from a “blank page”.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is important.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities is critical.
- Strong organizational skills as well as written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to maintain confidential information critical.
SOUTHWESTERN ENERGY IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
SouthWestern Energy Company - 10 months ago