The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral part of the Talent Team at Tagged. We believe that Humanity is Free and So is Professionalism and we have an opportunity to practice it every day. Every candidate deserves our best – whether we extend them an offer or not. If this is your mindset too, then we’d like to talk with you about a role on our team.
You would be responsible for setting candidates up for success through our hiring process and helping them experience why Tagged has earned the reputation of one of the best places to work in Silicon Valley. You are creative and driven, you want a relationship with candidates – not a transaction. You want to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers, analytics, and patterns and are always striving for a way to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
As the Recruiting Coordinator you will provide support to the Talent function in various, customer-serving aspects of employment from coordinating/scheduling all phases of interviews through the offer process. In this role you will interact with Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and candidates. You will contribute to the overall success of the Talent group by providing a high level of customer service and quality throughout the Recruiting Process.
- Support the recruiting function including: scheduling interviews, organizing travel arrangements for candidates, reserving conference rooms, and preparing offer letters.
- Create and distribute employment-related correspondence; e.g., applications, forms, offer letters, and orientation materials. Responsibilities also include initiation of background investigations.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance, and integrity of data in our Applicant Tracking System and producing ad hoc recruiting reports. (Knowledge of Jobvite a plus.)
- Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating everyone with dignity and respect. Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of HR or recruiting-related experience.
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and organizational skills with superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and word processing software.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including attention to producing quality results.
Tagged - 7 months ago
Tagged is the social network for meeting new people. While other offerings focus almost exclusively on existing relationships, Tagged has...