Position SummaryAs a member of inVentiv’s Recruitment Services (iVRS) Management Team, incumbent will be one of four Area Recruiting Directors across North American Operations. While leading a team of approximately five Regional Recruiters and Researches, will develop and execute sourcing, assessment and full cycle recruitment strategies for all regular full-time exempt and non-exempt positions across inVentiv Selling Solutions Sales Teams business unit. This includes responsibility for Client Account Management and individual responsibility for executive search of sales management. Responsibilities *Lead, Manage and Coach Regional Recruiting and Researcher team members.
- Develop Area focused Sourcing and assessment strategies for your area of business.
- Lead Management and Executive searches within your geographical and business unit.
- Manage assigned client account relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, sales field leadership, colleagues and candidates.
- Utilizes a variety of recruitment tactics that include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organizations and sales, healthcare focused networking associations to attract qualified talent and develop clinical candidate pipelines.
- Participate in career events and professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding.
- Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and External Resume Databases.
- Build candidate networks in targeted geographies and skill sets.
- Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project.
- Develop and execute programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse work force.
- Accurately utilize, manage and present data from Applicant Tracking System for compliance with EEOC and inVentiv policies
- Drive business through business analytics and metrics and reporting including quality, and quantity reporting and project reports that help guide business decisions.
- Proactively partners with all levels of management to develop Project specific recruiting program based on short and long-term staffing plans while consulting to define and ensure best practice hiring and compliance.
- Manages and participates in the development of the annual corporate recruiting budget.
- Coordination and management of internal project based talent including referrals.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications *Minimum of a Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, or related field
Strongly Preferred *Experience in a professional, life science services or solutions organization
- Minimum of five (5) years of recruitment and staffing experience with at least one (1) successful years in an executive search or staffing organization with proven history of success.
- 2 years minimum of team leader or 1st level management
- Experience overseeing management sourcing and sales staffing within medical sales preferred.
- Must have a proven track-record demonstrating full-life cycle recruiting for multidisciplinary positions preferably within a Life Science organization utilizing executive search methods, i.e. networking, cold calling, researching, database mining etc.
- Experienced recruiting across geographical states and divisions of organization
- Professional demeanor, and strong business acumen
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload required
- The ability to work, think and execute strategically
- Sound understanding and use of Applicant Tracking Technologies
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance. EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce
- Broad talent acquisition experience across multidisciplinary skills including Sales
- Combination of Corporate and Executive Search experiences
Inventiv Health - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Addison Whitney constructs identities and brands for its clients, with a particular emphasis on product and brand naming. It develops and...