If you are interested in this job, please apply by using the apply link below the job description. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend by clicking on the Tell a Friend option at the bottom of this page.
inVentiv health offers best-in-class Clinical, Consulting and Commercial services to global companies seeking to accelerate performance. With 13,000 employees in 40 countries, we rapidly transform promising ideas into commercial reality. inVentiv has committed itself to hiring and retaining the very best talent in the healthcare industry, those who have a single common characteristic: the desire and aptitude to succeed. We are focused on hiring the best, those who possess unparalleled knowledge and experience as well as a passion for delivering exceptional ideas and service to our clients. In turn, inVentiv provides an opportunity-rich environment where employees can grow as professionals in one of many disciplines and pursue long-term career goals throughout our worldwide network of locations.
inVentiv Recruitment Services , a division of inVentiv health, the talent acquisition arm of inVentiv Commercial delivers unparalleled project based recruitment process outsourcing and consulting to our internal and external commercial, life science industry. Our Team has successfully partnered with over 200 Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device companies to recruit top sales and clinical talent. In just the past 5 years, inVentiv Recruitment Services has placed over 9,000 field-based Sales, Clinical and Management professionals.
As a member of inVentiv’s Recruitment Services (iVRS) Management Team, incumbent will be one of four Area Recruiting Directors across North American Operations. While leading a team of approximately five Regional Recruiters and Researches, will develop and execute sourcing, assessment and full cycle recruitment strategies for all regular full-time exempt and non-exempt positions across inVentiv Selling Solutions Sales Teams business unit. This includes responsibility for Client Account Management and individual responsibility for executive search of sales management.
- Lead, Manage and Coach Regional Recruiting and Researcher team members.
- Develop Area focused Sourcing and assessment strategies for your area of business.
- Lead Management and Executive searches within your geographical and business unit.
- Manage assigned client account relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, sales field leadership, colleagues and candidates.
- Utilizes a variety of recruitment tactics that include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organizations and sales, healthcare focused networking associations to attract qualified talent and develop clinical candidate pipelines.
- Participate in career events and professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding.
- Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and External Resume Databases.
- Build candidate networks in targeted geographies and skill sets.
- Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project.
- Develop and execute programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse work force.
- Accurately utilize, manage and present data from Applicant Tracking System for compliance with EEOC and inVentiv policies
- Drive business through business analytics and metrics and reporting including quality, and quantity reporting and project reports that help guide business decisions.
- Proactively partners with all levels of management to develop Project specific recruiting program based on short and long-term staffing plans while consulting to define and ensure best practice hiring and compliance.
- Manages and participates in the development of the annual corporate recruiting budget.
- Coordination and management of internal project based talent including referrals.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree preferably in Business, or related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of recruitment and staffing experience with at least one (1) successful years in an executive search or staffing organization with proven history of success.
- 2 years minimum of team leader or 1 st level management
- Experience overseeing management sourcing and sales staffing within medical sales preferred.
- Must have a proven track-record demonstrating full-life cycle recruiting for multidisciplinary positions preferably within a Life Science organization utilizing executive search methods, i.e. networking, cold calling, researching, database mining etc.
- Experienced recruiting across geographical states and divisions of organization
- Professional demeanor, and strong business acumen
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize workload required
- The ability to work, think and execute strategically
- Sound understanding and use of Applicant Tracking Technologies
- Experience in a professional, life science services or solutions organization
- Broad talent acquisition experience across multidisciplinary skills including Sales
- Combination of Corporate and Executive Search experiences
Benefits: At inVentiv health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which Our People can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
EOE: inVentiv health & its Clients are equal opportunity employers and are committed to employing a diverse workforce
Apply Tell A Friend