Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks a dynamic, experienced Recruitment Director to lead Rimini Street into the next level of global expansion and employee staffing objectives.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
Reporting to the VP of Global HR, Security and Compliance, the Recruiting Director will serve as the lead of recruitment and talent acquisition for our Global employment needs. This position will manage all aspects of recruiting, drive strategic processes in hiring and staffing and manage day to day operations of recruiting. Qualified candidates will have a proven track record and experience leading an innovative and creative full-cycle staffing solution model.
Job duties will include but not limited to:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead all recruitment efforts for non-exempt and exempt positions.
- Conduct industry research, sourcing and interviewing to actively place qualified candidates for each open requisition.
- Ability to provide a strategic, innovative hiring solution that includes delivering a consistent, qualified and diverse candidate pipeline.
- Develop domestic and international recruiting plans against forecast.
- Ability to strategically build strong relationships with the Hiring Managers.
- Manage candidates through entire recruitment and hiring process, ensuring a positive experience as well as appropriate legal and compliant employment processes.
- Manage communications with Hiring Managers and candidates throughout entire hiring process
- Manage Applicant Tracking System including all changes, updates and reporting.
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
(other job related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time)
- Assistance with International placements and coordination of International hiring vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years of experience
- 7-10 years of direct experience sourcing, recruiting, closing, managing process, and managing client relationships
- Solid knowledge of employment law
- Very strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and high profile deadlines
- Ability to analyze data
- Must be able to manage highly confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture
- International Recruitment experience
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Pre-IPO company
- Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
- 11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street - 17 months ago