Rosetta is looking for a current student to join our People Services Team as a Recruiting Intern. As a Recruiting Intern, you will be responsible for a variety of recruiting activities related to college recruiting, experienced recruiting, and special projects. The ideal candidate should be motivated, driven, extremely organized, and eager to gain experience in professional recruiting and consulting environment.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Create, post, and maintain job openings
- Source and screen candidates for various business units
- Schedule interviews for recruiters and team members in other departments
- Manage the interview cycle for candidates
- Learn leading sourcing techniques
- Document processes as they relate to recruiting policies and procedures
- Develop employee related communications and training
- Event planning for college recruiting and the internship program
- Data entry and systems management
- Some clerical functions (as needed)
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Rosetta is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V
- Internship experience in a human resources role, preferably in a professional services environment and/or related analysis course work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Team based learning experience
- Ability to handle confidential information and conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in progress in Human Resources related field
Pilots, inventors and builders for a connected world.
RosettaNet is an independent, non-profit consortium dedicated to the collaborative development and rapid deployment of open Internet-based...