ARM is the leading supplier of low-power, high performance semiconductor intellectual property.
If you have used a mobile phone, netbook, handheld personal organizer or MP3 player, chances are you have used an ARM Powered Product. ARM designs the technology that lies at the heart of advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices.
This position is a senior role responsible for managing the team responsible for all recruitment activity for ARM’s US offices. This includes recruitment of Interns, New College Graduates, Contract workers, and Mid-career professionals in ARM, Inc.
• Identify, evaluate, and attract top candidates through both passive and active recruitment.
• Advise managers on all recruitment related information such as: job specifications, immigration issues, local talent pools, market competitiveness, compensation structure, candidate qualifications, and Company fit.
• Establish recruiting requirements by understanding HR Vision and Mission and utilizing that knowledge to create recruiting strategy for organizational plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss their needs
• Manage Recruiting team in both Austin and San Jose, adhering to the full spectrum of the ARM Management System
• Create a robust intern program that is a model to “feed” into the NCG (New College Grad) program which ultimately is a “pipeline” into our Professional hires as we identify potential long term successors to our senior roles within the organization
• Recommends recruitment initiatives so as to attract and hire the best candidates.
• Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks
• Ensure Company is adhering to all current legislation with regard to Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employment in order to remain a “Company of Choice”
• Build applicant source by utilizing own network of contacts through community, colleges, employment agencies, media, internet and social media.
• Experience with Corporate/in-house recruiting as well as agency recruiting
• Track record of identifying and hiring top talent in the semiconductor industry
• Experience working in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Skilled in the following:
o Direct line management
o Interviewing Skills
o Interpersonal Skills
o People Skills
o Understanding of local employment law
o Results Driven
o Highly professional
o Common sense and good judgment
Bachelors or at least 10 years working experience in the field of HR Recruiting
ARM will offer the following benefits for this position:
• Salary - Commensurate with experience
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision insurance
• Life Insurance
• Contributory 401K
• 4 weeks paid vacation
Arm Ltd - 2 years ago