Cardno USA is currently seeking a Recruiting Manager to work out of our Chicago, Houston, Indianapolis, St. Louis, or Denver office. The Recruiting Manager will develop and implement the overarching strategies for the shared recruitment function for all Cardno USA companies.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sets direction for recruitment and provides organization leaders with subject matter expertise on recruiting strategies. Implements global and domestic leading edge programs to enable Cardno to approach the competitive marketplace and acquire top talent.
- Directs, manages and evaluates global and domestic recruitment service delivery and staff performance.
- Works with HR and leadership to implement company-wide diversity recruiting strategies.
- Identifies/implements process improvement/efficiency opportunities in recruiting technology, processes, policies, and systems.
- Develops and supports a team to manage full life cycle sourcing and recruiting for entry level to executive level positions.
- Establishes competitive and productive national/international accounts and contracts for third party partners, including agencies, job boards, and employment services providers.
- Assist business leaders in the development of workforce management strategies – including replacement planning, project staffing, market resource analysis.
- Manages immigration and mobility resources and functions.
- Establishes and manages college recruiting efforts.
- Establishes and manages on-boarding programs, policies and systems – including pre-employment compliance requirements, orientation, and on-going monitoring of new hire engagement.
- Leads initiatives and key projects as they relate to the recruiting function for the company.
Cardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- BS Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- At least 10 years progressive recruitment experience with at least 5 years managing a talent acquisition function
- Prior experience leading a high volume recruiting function including budget management, establishing recruiting policies/procedures, recruiting technology and recruiting staff development.
- Must have recruiting/sourcing experience in the environmental consulting or engineering field
- Current knowledge of federal, state and immigration employment regulations including OFCCP, EEO and ADA.
- Ability to set up a system that prioritizes recruitment needs and can adapt to changing priorities and adjust pace as needed to meet recruiting needs.
- Previous executive recruiting experience.
- Advanced knowledge in sourcing and recruiting strategies including social networking recruiting methods.
- Ability to quickly and effectively develop an understanding of the organization’s services and infrastructure and to develop appropriate recruiting strategies.
- Ability to make sound decisions and maintain composure in stressful situations.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to influence and drive results.
- Ability to respond to resistance to change and negotiate and create win-win scenarios.
- Experience working with a team that is geographically diverse.
- Hands on experience utilizing and applicant tracking system for high volume recruiting; experience with Taleo and UltiPro is preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate (both verbal and written) with all levels of the organization.
- Experience developing and managing global mobility function/resources.
- Experience with developing and applying workforce planning tools for both short and long-term resource strategies.
- Experience with internal staffing (mobility, temporary assignments, project-based staffing) in a fast paced environment.
- Experience developing and implementing diversity strategies.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
- Bilingual capabilities (Spanish) is a plus
Cardno ENTRIX - 11 months ago
Cardno ENTRIX is an environmental and natural resources management consulting firm specializing in water resources management, natural resou...