Recruiting Manager |
Leading NYC gourmet food market with multiple locations throughout New York City, the Hamptons, and the Bronx is seeking an experienced Recruiter to help build and maintain our valued team of employees.
Recruiting Manager is responsible for fulfilling hiring needs of all divisions including retail, wholesale, office support, restaurant and warehouse (exempt and non exempt level roles) from sourcing to new hire. Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with hiring managers and have a continuous line of communication regarding immediate vacancies and upgrade possibilities.
- Source resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements; pre-screen and interview candidates and make recommendations to managers, directors and executive management team. Manage both internal and external recruitment process. Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Ensure hiring managers are always informed as to status of current openings and sourcing efforts; generate weekly open to hire report and other quality of hire metrics, etc.
- Manage pre-employment screening process, including reference checks, background checks and coordinating drug screens for all identified hires.
- Research and recommend effective hiring sources to include (but not limited to): internet sources, trade publications, government agencies, College/University partnership to develop contacts and sourcing leads. Maintain a list and keep communication consistent with developed relationships with network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Continually seek new and effective recruitment sources.
- Ensure accuracy of the candidate tracking system (ATS) for reporting and compliance.
Requirements: Bachelors Degree; Minimum of 4-5 years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment, excellent follow-up skills; knowledge of HRB
CareerBuilder - 9 months ago