Responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Recruiting Department. Plans, develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies with special emphasis on creating and maintaining a well qualified and diverse pool of candidates in a timely and cost effective manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Education and Experience
- Manage a team of recruiters to include setting priorities, goals and monitoring results.
- Develop and maintain recruiting systems, policies, procedures and goals that align with our organizational mission, strategies and business objectives.
- Prepare and present reports to management on recruiting activities to include researching and analyzing hiring trends and turnover statistics.
- Keep up to date on current employment legislation to include EEO and ADA.
- Provide support and build business relationships with managers to help aid in their recruitment efforts.
- Monitor the job requisition process and update and implement changes to the process as needed.
- Oversee the advertising efforts to ensure objectives and budget is on task.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process for open positions including posting, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and selection through offer/on boarding stage.
- Manage and monitor applicant tracking system to ensure process is being followed.
- Coach managers and supervisors on effective interviewing and selection techniques as needed to ensure sound hiring decisions are made.
- Build relationships and negotiate with outside vendors to include temporary employment agencies and internet based job posting sites.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Oversee the process for job and career fairs.
- Manage recruiting budget.
- Manage the compensation process for the company to include:
- Developing and updating job descriptions
- Completing salary reviews, interpreting salary data, performing analysis and providing recommendations for salary adjustments
- Oversee the job change process, including promotions and demotions
- Assist with other duties and tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and more than 5 years experience of progressive recruiting management experience in a similar or equivalent position
- Experience sourcing, selecting, interviewing and evaluating a variety of technical and non-technical skill sets
- Experience managing a team of recruiters
- Excellent knowledge of recruiting techniques and employment policies and procedures as it pertains to recruitment to include applicable EEO and ADA regulations
- Ability to maintain confidential Company information
- Proven success working under minimal supervision
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical, written and verbal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a high volume recruiting environment
- Ability to work with all levels of employees/management
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated success in initiating organizational directives and bringing projects to successful completion
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
May 4, 2012, 4:45:02 PM
HealthPort - 12 months ago
HealthPort offers safe harbor in a choppy sea of medical information. The company develops software used to manage hospitals and medical pra...