This position provides the company’s in-house recruiting service, reporting to a senior HR Manager or Director. Working out of our Shared Services Center, in Lancaster, PA the principal duties are as follows:
- Lead the recruitment of professional, technical and administrative staff in the Americas .
- Use the company’s applicant tracking system to post vacancies, review applicants, interview selected candidates and provide screening reports, follow up with line manager, check references, salary and educational background, confirm employability and resolve any visa issues.
- Promote PB's employment brand through mobile job technology, social media pages, publications and other web avenues.
- Proactively incorporate recruitment solutions for common types of job openings.
- Attend universities and professional societies as required to represent PB and PB's recruitment branding.
- Ensure that company information, including company and office information, benefits booklets and related materials relevant to a position advertised are sent to the chosen candidate.
- Participate in the review and selection of HR tools vendors and external service providers, including applicant tracking systems, job board accounts, contingency and retained recruiters, career fair events, and provide management awareness of new developments in recruiting tools and practices.
- Assist the Director of Resourcing with executive recruiting and developing data sets for senior management candidates for proposals.
- Become familiar with Affirmative Action goals and focus on diversity recruiting as appropriate.
- Disseminate news and awareness updates regarding the Employee Referral program to all offices visited
Parsons Brinckerhoff is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least seven years related experience, or equivalent working knowledge/experience.
- Extensive familiarity with a variety of Human Resources programs, concepts, practices and procedures including new developments in recruiting tools and practices.
- Expertise in electronic media and resume database software.
Parsons Brinckerhoff offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees. Health and Welfare benefits include medical plans, Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts, dental and vision plans, disability insurance, and life and travel accident insurance. We also offer a 401(k) voluntary retirement savings plan with a company match. In addition, Parsons Brinckerhoff offers paid time off, company holidays, and an Employee Assistance Program. A wide array of voluntary benefits are offered including prepaid legal services, critical illness insurance, supplemental life insurance, auto and home insurance, and even pet insurance.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 22 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...