Recruiting Manager 3
IA-West Des Moines
We are searching for a highly motivated and professional Recruiting Manager to join our talent acquisition team.
We provide recruitment support to the Wells Fargo Home Mortgage recruiting team. Wells Fargo is the #1 Residential Mortgage Lender. Come work with a leader in the mortgage industry. This is an excellent opportunity for qualified candidates to continue a successful HR/Recruiting career. Use your expert recruiting, leadership and sourcing capabilities to empower an innovative team of recruiters in a highly competitive industry.
Competition for talent is tougher than ever. Expectations are high and we are looking for the best recruiting manager/coach to inspire a team to source, recruit and fill positions with the finest talent available. In this position, you will have a dramatic impact on the business line, quality of hire, time to hire, and turnover. You will work with our leadership team to set strategic direction and execute on a variety of staffing models focused on improving retention and attracting a diverse mix of talent. Your number one customers are the managers you and your team will support, and everyone interested in pursuing a career at Wells Fargo. The business needs your help to ensure their success. Your ability to get results and deliver consistent high quality candidates in a timely manner is your number one priority.
In this position, you will be responsible for creating and executing strategy and leading a team of 8-12 recruiters including staffing, performance management, coaching and development, and leading and participating in Wells Fargo Consumer Lending (WFCL) and corporate project teams. If you like a fast-paced environment and are personally committed to being the best, we invite you to apply!
Preferred position locations include: Minneapolis, MN, Des Moines, IA, Fort Mill, SC/ Charlotte, NC. May consider other Wells Fargo hub locations.
6+ years recruiting or human resource experience with 2+ years leadership experience.
- Proven experience building and executing recruiting strategies.
- Progressive talent acquisition (recruiting) experience.
- People management/leadership experience in an HR discipline.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong strategic planning/forecasting skills.
- Proven record of impact and influence at the senior leadership level and ability to build positive, trusting work relationships.
- Experience consulting with multiple levels of management on company policies, programs and guidelines.
- Proven experience collaborating and making recommendations to senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategic staffing plans.
- Reporting and analytical experience.
- Demonstrated ability to build external relationships with diversity organizations and affiliations.
- Previous experience presenting to senior level leader.
- Highly developed computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- 4-year degree
- Financial Services industry experience
- Virtual management experience
- Previous budget experience
Wells Fargo - 17 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...