We are seeking a Recruiting Operations & Branding Intern to join our team. Our intern will support the Staffing team’s management of the 2013 Summer Intern Program and work on a variety of staffing projects including events, branding initiatives, and social media efforts. This role will also work on staffing projects and assist with daily staffing operations.
- Support the intern program by assisting with the coordination of program events including but not limited to: communicating events to the interns and hiring managers, securing locations and making transportation arrangements when necessary.
- Conducting and analyzing new hire reports
- Participate in the development of a platform to monitor and enhance the candidate and interviewer experience.
- Conducts research on local colleges and universities to build a pipeline and relationships for future university relations initiatives.
- Develop content for Talent Acquisition marketing/branding in areas of:
- Social media
- Internal/external website
- Enrollment in a full-time undergraduate or graduate program with minimum GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Effective knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Some web programing skills (html, etc) is a huge plus
- Impeccable ethics and integrity
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Previous HR internship or work experience is a plus
Proofpoint - 19 months ago