- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related area. Experience may substitute for education.
- Minimum of five years administrative support experience preferably within in Human Resources.
- Minimum of three years of experience supporting recruitment/employment related activities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated interactions at multiple levels within an organization.
- Careful attention to detail, strong organizational abilities and proven ability to manage confidential information.
- Experience building relationships with and successfully managing external vendors.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage multiple, concurrent deadlines; project management exposure preferred.
- Previous experience with Virtual Edge or similar applicant tracking system.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word; Visio, Publisher, and Adobe experience a plus.
The Recruiting Project Coordinator a broad range of administrative and project coordination duties in support of the Recruiting team, Hiring Managers and Candidates to drive efficiency of procedures and a robust recruiting function. Responsible for pre-hire processing, vendor management, program maintenance, and sourcing support, Assists with recruitment marketing related projects and events.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Initiates pre-employment screening for all pending new hires. Manages pre-hire process, communication, and coordination with candidate, hiring manage, and internal departments involved in new hire. Reviews completed pre-employment screenings and works with recruiter to resolve any potential employment issues.
2. Serves as the point person for external staffing vendors. Manages contract review
and execution. Communicates hiring needs to appropriate vendor, manages communication and feedback for candidates presented, and performs initial phone interviews as needed.
3. Maintains online tools and resources contained in Manager Recruiting Toolkit. Updates documents as appropriate, creates custom collateral pieces as requested, updates and communicates calendar of networking and job fair events to managers for possible attendance.
4. Oversees Team Member Referral Program. Runs monthly reports to monitor referral Flow. Manages upload process for awarding bonuses through online rewards and recognition program.
5. Assists recruiters in researching sourcing avenues (i.e. web sites, associations,
newspapers) for various positions. Assists recruiters with other criteria as part of the
posting process (i.e. pre-screening questions).
6. Assists recruiters with the coordination of interviews, candidate travel and interview
and communication of travel/interview arrangements to all required participants
(recruiter, hiring manager, interviewer, candidates).
7. Assists with the processing of recruiting-related invoices and expenses.
Alliance Imaging - 20 months ago