Netflix is looking for a Research Recruiter to join our unique and talented Recruiting team. We have set up an in-house head-hunting team that drives all corporate staffing needs. For us, talent acquisition is a priority, so we need someone who understands the importance of our challenges as well as the desire to make an impact as we achieve our goals. Help us build the future of Netflix!
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who is:
In this role you will:
- Self-motivated and directed; hungry to get started with a great, well-known company.
- Proactive; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
- Accustomed to multi-tasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
- A leader and will offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success
Why join the Netflix Team?
- Partner directly with Senior Recruiters to form a consultative relationship with Hiring Mangers to understand their specific needs to attract and bring in top talent.
- Strategically utilize job boards, networks, cold-calling, and research methods to source passive candidates.
- Initiate phone screens with direct applicants, referrals, internal networks, and other interested candidates.
- Evaluate and make judicious decisions on a candidate’s skill set for a requisition and fit within our unique “freedom and responsibility” culture.
- Own and juggle multiple requisitions and maintain high quality/maximum traction for Hiring Managers at all times.
- Provide and receive necessary feedback to fine-tune talent searches.
- Prioritize, organize, and manage work load efficiently.
- You will make a make a huge impact at an established company. You are not an intern or a paper pusher. You opinion matters and your work adds value to the company. We are a small and nimble team solely responsible for finding the most capable candidates so that Netflix can continue to innovate and be successful.
- We don’t have rules. You are given the resources and freedom you need to do your work, excepting that we will get high performance in return. We treat you like an adult and expect you to act like one.
- This is a cross-functional role where you get to interact with multiple departments, allowing you to get full breadth and depth knowledge about the business, while networking with the experts in their field.
Netflix - 10 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...