Facebook is seeking an experienced Sourcer to proactively identify and assess talent for the Sales, Marketing and Monetization groups in our NYC office. This full-time role will support a team of recruiters with the objective of increasing the candidate pipeline through assessing qualifications and discussing appropriate job opportunities. The web is shifting from a vast encyclopedia of information to a social environment that reflects our real identities, and the relationships and information we care about. Facebook is at the forefront of that change. We’re leading a social movement by building ground-breaking technology that gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. With over 800 million active users on Facebook, each of our employees has the opportunity to have an enormous impact. We’re looking for dynamic people that get excited by big questions and hard problems. Sound like you?
- Work closely with the Recruiters to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Call, screen and qualify candidates and assist them through the recruitment process.
- 2-5 years recruiting or sourcing experience for a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners, candidates and agencies
- Strong business acumen to be able to comprehend business needs and structure
- BA/BS degree with emphasis in HR or equivalent.
Worky.com - 3 years ago
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends, business contacts and others who work, study and live around them.