The Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for supporting the talent acquisition process.
• Schedule all candidate meetings (phone interviews, onsite interview, reference calls, etc.) and communicate schedules to candidates.
• Meet, greet, and setup candidates for onsite interviews and collect appropriate pre-employment documents.
• Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports.
• Post job openings on company website, job boards, internally, and other locations as applicable.
• Assist in the management of the Intacct employment brand by maintaining LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other social media.
• Manage employee referral bonus program, Glassdoor review program, and other programs to support the talent acquisition process.
• Assist in sourcing, screening, and interviewing as this role will eventually lead into full cycle recruiting.
• Other recruiting/HR duties as assigned.
• BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields.
• Prior experience in recruiting, sales or customer service is highly desired.
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset.
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information.
• Strong written and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees/candidates.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and other applications including social media is preferred.
Intacct is the market and technology leader in on-demand financial management and accounting applications. The company's award-winning...