Alpharetta-based Locum Leaders is a leading national provider of locum tenens (temporary) physician staffing services. Our employees and the Atlanta Business Chronicle have twice voted our company one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and we've been honored as a Small Business of the Year by the US Chamber of Commerce.
We offer a great office space and a fun, energetic work environment. We offer a strong benefits package (day-one health insurance, retirement plan, paid gym membership, paid iPhone/Blackberry), competitive pay and growth opportunities in an exciting business backed by experienced industry professionals. www.locumleaders.com
· Call physicians on provided lists regarding locums interest and availability (averaging 70 calls per day)
· Support recruiters by sourcing new physician candidates from various websites and job boards, as well as by tracking down current contact information
· Assist recruiter with physician communication related to scheduling and credentialing
· Meet and exceed monthly goals for productivity
· Participate in responding to physician leads that come in through company website
The Recruitment Specialist will support the recruiter by sourcing locum tenens physician candidates by phone and other methods, as well as assist in assigned day to day recruitment support activities.
High energy, positive individual with strong communication and phone skills
Dedication to superior customer service
Desire to learn the locums recruiting business and be part of a cohesive team
Prior phone experience a plus
College degree strongly preferred
Must be based in our Atlanta Area office (No remote employees)
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Locum Leaders is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check before beginning employment.
· Locum Leaders is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
Recruitics - 16 months ago