POWER UP YOUR CAREER!!
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Recruiting Specialist to join our team. This position will be responsible for sourcing, administering assessments, interviewing, and hiring prospective candidates.
Who we’re looking for:
· Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
· Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
· People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
· Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
· Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
· Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
· You'll experience great leadership.
· We’ll focus on you first.
· You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
· You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
• Intermediate sourcing skills, Boolean search string ability-Intermediate level required to identify and hire top talent
• Work with hiring managers to make the final hiring decision and extend offers to the most qualified candidates
• Knowledge and execution of all aspects of the recruiting process including sourcing, candidate communication, database maintenance, assessment process and procedures and Ultipro
• Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
• Facilitates New Hire Orientation and approves all required paperwork using the on boarding function in UltiPro
• Analyzes data from exit interviews and monthly turnover reports to identify trends for turnover and their impact on recruiting
• Schedules and manages recruiting activities including job fair participation. postings and networking. Utilizes the database to track ROI
• Analyzes source information in the sharepoint database and appropriately allocates advertising budget towards sources that generate the highest ROI.
• Interview qualified applicants using behavioral interview questions to access skills, behaviors and past performance
• Accurately and efficiently enters candidate information into the recruitment database and Ultipro
• Partners with the Recruiting Manager and teamn associates on departmental projects to support the recruiting needs of the team.
• General knowledge of Federal, state, and local employment regulations; Belron US policies and procedures
• Coordinate all activities of Assessment centers
- 2-3 years experience required.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, and social networks
- 2 years or more experience with Microsoft Office with an intermediate or higher skill level
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player
- Must be highly responsive to internal and external candidates and clients
- A self starter who is goal driven and responsive to deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to changing and evolving priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and build trust and credibility
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Well organized, manages time and recruiting assignments effectively
Safelite AutoGlass - 30+ days ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...