Responsible for day to day management of recruiting teams to drive delivery of candidate submittals for requisition fulfillment via in person, phone, email and online management application.
Works with Recruiting, Requisition Engagement and Account Executive teams in all departments, helping them identify, prioritize and manage job requirements.
Will assist Recruiters in identifying all opportunities across customer base of job orders where a qualified candidate may fit.
Reviews all candidates prior to client submittal to ensure all client and internal requirements are met.
Makes decisions and process changes to meet and/or exceed internal and external metric requirements, i.e. Fill Ratio/Cycle Time/Submittal to Interview/Interview to Hire.
Partner with Account Executive in determining priority of assignments and work flow management.
Generate daily, weekly and quarterly reporting for internal management review.
Partner with Requisition Engagement Manager, Account Executive and Recruiters to ensure all client submittals, interviews and offers are managed effectively and efficiently
Will Review pipelines by commodity to ensure inventory of skills meet expectations.
Will act as liaison between Core Recruiting Team and Offshore Sourcing and Recruiting.
Will act as liaison between Core Recruiting Team and Recruiting Development Center.
Will assist in coordination and management of daily Focus Order meetings amongst the Recruiting and Account Executive team; Document as appropriate.
Responsible for partnering with Bartech’s Employee Care Center for reengagement of all contractors coming off assignment.
- Will partner with Director and other Team Leads/Requisition Engagement Managers in identifying and managing like processes across recruiting teams.
- Operates under general supervision.
- Must have staffing agency experience
- Knowledge of:
- Staffing Industry and/or MSP/VMS Models
- Recruiting Technical Skill Sets in a MSP/VMS Model
- Previous Experience in Recruiting Information Technology or Automotive Skill Sets is Preferred
- Skills showing excellence in :
- Excellent Customer Service Skills are Key
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- MS Office Suite - Excel is a must have
- Ability to:
- Prioritize Multiple Tasks Effectively
- Problem solve and present recommendations to all levels of internal and external management
- Build positive team spirit
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Discipline to execute according to standards
- Intense focus on accountability
- Urgency and speed of response
- Must have recent staffing agency experience
- Previous experience managing recruiters
- Experience working closely with organization’s leadership teams
- Sales experience is preferred
Level of Education:
The Bartech Group - 2 years ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...