Cardiocom is a fast growing medical device and telehealth solutions company with manufacturing, engineering and nurse call center services located in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Cardiocom is positioned to revolutionize this fast-growing industry. Take the next step in your career! Join a progressive, dynamic and vibrant company that’s on the leading edge of telehealth.
As a result of our dynamic growth, we have an outstanding opportunity for a full-time Recruiting and Benefits Coordinator . We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with experience in corporate recruiting coordination, Excel and excellent data entry skills. Cardiocom can offer you the opportunity for a successful career.
Get to know more about Cardiocom - visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-dD11zePdo&feature=youtu.be .
The Recruiting and Benefits Coordinator has primary responsibility for all activities related to the timely processing of interview schedules, background checks, reference checks, offer letters, etc. In addition, the coordinator will assist the set up and maintenance of candidate files, payroll and benefit records and have primary responsibility for monitoring the integrity of the information in the recruiting and benefits information systems.
- Maintain all job postings
- Maintain Taleo - the recruiting information system
- Ensure the completion of all background checks and drug tests on a timely basis
- Communicate with candidates ensuring proper arrangements are made for office interviews
- Communicate effectively with internal clients on the scheduling of their time for interviews
- Prepare offer packets and maintain HR confidential files
- Complete new hire orientation and oversee new hire on-boarding
- Prepare benefit and payroll records for new hires; process changes for benefit and payroll
- Assist with other administrative duties as assigned
- Serve as a team member on projects assigned by HR Manager
- Bachelors degree preferred, Associates Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Human Resources/Recruiting/Administration with exposure to the recruiting process and candidate interaction
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple responsibilities in a timely and client centered manner
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Demonstrated strength in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook and Visio
- Track record of excellent performance in the areas of teamwork, customer service and problem solving
- Previous experience with benefit administration and/or payroll processing a plus
Salary, Benefits and Other:
Cardiocom is an AA/EEO employer.
- Salary based on experience
- Cardiocom offers a dynamic team environment with a great benefits package that includes medical, dental, 401K, flex spend, life and PTO
- Excellent opportunity for growth and advancement
For detailed information, visit the Cardiocom website at www.cardiocom.com .