Aerotek, a leading provider of recruiting and staffing services, is currently seeking a motivated, career oriented individual for an opportunity as an in-house Recruiter for our sales office.
Aerotek is a division of Allegis Group, the largest privately held staffing company in the country. We provide our clients with commercial, industrial, professional and technical professionals in a variety of industries. With over 200 field offices located across the United States, Canada, and Europe, the world’s Fortune 500 companies count on us to provide the people they need.
Our Recruiters work with our clients and a team of Aerotek Sales Managers, Customer Service Associates and others to identify, screen, interview, present and hire qualified candidates for contract and permanent positions.
Aerotek promotes from within. Candidates start as a Recruiter and take full mastery of that role before being promoted to an Account Manager (Sales).
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position will:
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Evaluate candidates’ strengths compared with clients’ requirements by, for example, evaluating, screening, and interviewing the candidate.
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms and conditions of employment with candidates, and gain commitment from candidates for current and future job requirements.
- Complete necessary pre-employment processes including reference checks and background/drug tests.
- Manage contract employees while on assignment. Assess and investigate contractor related problems, and administer performance counseling, coaching, and disciplinary measures when necessary.
- Work with Account Managers to identify top accounts, target skill sets, key market segments, and to assess clients’ staffing requirements.
- Communicate effectively with others in order to create a productive and diverse environment.
- Communicate with peers by sharing recruiting “best practices” and providing accurate, thorough documentation on contract employees in applicant tracking systems or other documentation tools.
- Maintain relationships with industry contacts to provide customer service, gain industry knowledge, and get referrals and sales leads.
Qualified candidates for the Recruiter position must:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or related sales or recruiting experience.
- Be available to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand.
- Possess strong written and oral English communication skills.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Word and MS Outlook (or similar email application).
- Have work experience in a service-oriented business.
- Have a desire to learn and advance in a fast paced sales environment, and be capable of regularly using good judgment and discretion to accomplish goals and work requirements.
- Be currently authorized to work in the United States for any employer.
The chosen candidate will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a comprehensive medical/dental/vision plan, a 401(k), and vacation pay.
Any interested applicants can apply to this position directly.
Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With more than three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have...