Responsible for providing general administrative support to the Human Resources Recruitment Staff.
- Assists applicants with the application process in the ATS.
- Assists in other recruitment activities as necessary.
- Conducts all pre-employment reference verifications on all final candidates.
- Coordinates in conjunction with third-party service, the completion of background checks on all final candidates.
- Coordination of volunteer/intern/extern recruitment and on-boarding.
- Drafting emails and returning calls in response to general inquiries on status of resumes, interest in volunteer opportunities, open positions.
- Maintain and prepare all materials for upcoming recruitment events/job fairs. When available and needed, may be asked to participate in recruiting events/job fairs.
- May participate in recruitment efforts for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); and may help to coordinate the use of temporary employees.
- Performing routine clerical duties including the processing of mail, filing, photocopying, faxing, data entry, scheduling of meetings/interviews related to recruitment procedures.
- Posting and maintenance of current vacancies on websites, with professional organizations and in other position appropriate venues as directed by the recruiters.
- Providing assistance related to the recruitment and on-boarding process of all new hires to include offer letters, scheduling physical and paperwork completion for all new hires, etc.
- Schedule, administer and monitor tests for applicants.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Recent experience/education or training in Human Resources and specifically the area of recruitment preferred.
- Creativity in solving issues within appropriate parameters.
- A minimum of one year of exceptional customer service skills which exceed customer expectations as well as excellent communication in both written and verbal format.
- Experience with HRIS preferred.
- Knowledge and familiarity of relevant EEO/Labor Laws.
- Professional attitude and ability to maintain and safeguard sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong ability with Microsoft office products to include maintaining and designing reports, general correspondence and special programs/events.
- Strong organizational abilities to manage multiple priorities and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.