The Recruitment Business Partner is aligned to a specific business area/s within the client organization and is responsible for building strong relationships with key stakeholders; leading and driving the recruitment strategy for that business. This is a key role that requires a responsive, strategic and client-facing individual who will be viewed by their clients as a trusted advisor, ensuring a best practice and innovative approach to recruiting is adopted.
- The overall service delivery, and full accountability for the management of the end to end recruitment process for a specified business area, ensuring a consistent service through close collaboration with the Sourcing, Administration and regional recruitment team
- Partnering with the business/Hiring Manager and HR to review and define resourcing needs and develop recruitment strategies to meet short, medium and long term client requirements
- Providing market trends and analysis on a regular basis, utilising these insights to influence recruitment plans
- Developing a clear understanding of what “top talent” looks like for the business area they support –
- Coaching and partnering with the Sourcing Specialists (both on and offshore) to ensure a high quality talent pipeline is developed and that mapping technology and tools are optimized
- Reviewing and qualifying the candidate flow, presenting high quality short-lists to the Hiring Manager
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience and a consultative service is delivered to the Hiring Manager, advising on areas as diverse as remuneration, assessment and selection, reporting, process, policy etc.
- Identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to drive innovation, change and best practice throughout the solution.
- Being the ‘custodian’ of all data for their specified business area, working with the on and offsite administration teams to ensure the integrity of recruiting data at all times
- This person is an experienced recruitment lead who has managed significant portfolios of complex recruiting for a demanding client base and has deep technical recruiting skills covering all aspects of the process.
- Experience of presenting to senior clients/stakeholders (eg. HR Leaders, Heads of Business) and to gain agreement to course of action
- Experience of developing and delivering recruitment strategies and processes to improve outcomes (i.e. decreased time to hire, increased quality of hire)
- Experience working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Track record of managing senior recruitment or search assignments at an agency or in-house recruitment function; experience of hiring executives or senior staff
- Experience in optimizing and leading others in all sourcing activities
- Subject matter expertise, knowledge of local recruitment practices along with the ability to use market intelligence and analyze market trends to provide insights to clients.
- Experience of working in an on-site/in-house environment
- Recruiting experience in Investment Banking, Financial Services or Professional Services
Greene Resources is an employment solutions company headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina focused on becoming the central source for all...