The Broad Institute was launched to pioneer a new model of collaborative biomedical science that would transform biology and medicine. To accomplish these goals, we have built an amazing team of talented “Broadies” who work together to realize this transformation. For the third straight year, the Broad Institute has been selected by the Boston Globe as one of the “Top Places to Work” in Massachusetts. The Broad, which was selected as a top place to work in the “large employer” category 250 to 999 people), has received this honor in each of the three years that it has been eligible.
The Recruitment Coordinator is a vital member of our Recruiting team, and a part of our overall Human Resources group. Our mission is to collaborate with the Broad community to provide effective and innovative end-to-end recruitment solutions that result in high quality hires and a positive candidate experience. We use best practices and metrics to drive recruiting excellence; seek to understand the world of our customers; and seek to be a high-performing recruitment powerhouse, while having fun.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of HR, the Recruitment Coordinator role is fast paced, bringing you into daily contact with a wide variety of people, including employees, candidates, vendors. You’ll facilitate our recruiting initiatives, programs and projects by focusing on the following core tasks:
• Scheduling candidate interviews
• Making candidate travel arrangements
• Managing the requisition approval process
• Creating and maintaining job postings
• Generating offer letters
• Tracking employee referrals and initiating payouts
• Managing expense reports and approving weekly billing statements
• Responding to candidate inquiries
• Data entry to include our applicant tracking system (Virtual Edge) and our HRIS (ADP Enterprise)
• 2 or more years of HR administrative experience, preferably in support of a recruitment function.
• Excellent business communication skills, written and verbal.
• Proficiency with Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Proficiency with Google Drive, Groups, Mail and Calendar a plus.
• To be successful in this role, you must be a self-starter, detail oriented, and a people person.
The Broad Institute will not offer visa sponsorship for this