An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator exists at University HealthCare Alliance. UHA is a new medical foundation affiliated with Stanford Hospital & Clinics.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for performing a broad range of administrative and support functions to assist the Provider Recruitment Team in the provider recruitment and acquisition process. Assists with the logistics of recruitment; handles incoming inquiries; coordinates candidate meetings and interviews; active daily management of Applicant Tracking System; processes and maintains all recruitment related invoices and related documents; assists with coordinating Provider Events; carries out ad hoc special projects as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
We invite you to send your resume and cover letter to: UHACareers@UHAhealth.org . Please include "Recruitment Coordinator" in the subject line.
- High School diploma required; bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in an administrative setting required; prefer previous experience in healthcare, marketing, or recruiting with specific knowledge of the medical/physician community.
- Must demonstrate a high level of excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to plan, prioritize and multi-task a large volume of detailed work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Must have highly developed organizational skills with the ability to work independently, set priorities, and follow projects through to completion.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong desktop skills, including M/S Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe Photoshop. Experience working with SharePoint desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail, commitment to schedules, deadlines and high quality of work.
University HealthCare Alliance - 5 months ago