Description of Position
We are recruiting a Recruitment Manager to join our growing team in our Boston office. The Recruitment Manager position offers an opportunity to play a critical role building the District Management Council (DMC) team and strengthening awareness of DMC among potential employees.
This role will be focused on identifying and addressing the recruiting needs of all of DMC’s teams, including our management consulting team consisting of management and strategy consultants, technology solutions team consisting of developers and software engineers, and marketing and administrative teams. DMC is experiencing fast growth. Typical responsibilities will include :
- Collaboratively leading the development and implementation of DMC’s recruiting strategy. This will include on-campus recruiting, job post optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, talent planning, etc. This will include all steps of the recruiting process, from posting positions and conducting phone screens all the way through to onboarding.
- Identifying and sourcing appropriate talent for current open roles within the organization.
- Building and leading the internal recruiting team, including coordinating the involvement of internal staff in recruiting, deploying internal staff resources strategically and thoughtfully in the recruiting processes, and ensuring that internal staff represent DMC consistently, accurately, and positively in the recruiting process.
- Developing and maintaining a set of key indicators that will be used to assess the strength of our recruiting practice and improve it.
- Authoring and maintaining job postings and various recruitment pipelines, including relationships with colleges and/or third party recruitment agencies
- Representing DMC at various events and gatherings, such as career fairs.
- Using recruiting software to track applicants through the selection phase through to on-boarding.
- Other responsibilities as needed and requested pertaining to managing and recruiting talent for the company.
Qualifications & Experience
We are seeking a talented and passionate individual to support our growing company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable juggling multiple responsibilities and will represent the company and its values well both internally and externally.
Critical qualities and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; higher degree a plus
- Two years’ experience at a leading strategy or management consulting firm; OR two years’ experience in a human resources and/or talent management capacity; OR other relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail and focus on excellence
- Ability to handle and protect sensitive and confidential information
- Ability to consult effectively with senior management to identify and articulate key talent needs
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite
- Flexibility with work schedule as events like career fairs, recruiting nights, conference calls, etc. may require it
- Demonstrated success developing and implementing effective recruitment, onboarding, and talent management strategies and programs.
- Experience with and/or strong interest in education reform
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.