Recruitment Researcher Opportunity at UNIQLO!
We are seeking individuals who aspire to grow and develop into true professionals. At UNIQLO, teamwork is crucial. We encourage team members to take the initiative and actively participate in all aspects of our business. UNIQLO is committed to providing a rewarding workplace filled with challenges and opportunities, where personal growth, responsibility and achievement are limited only by one's efforts and abilities.
The Researcher will support the Recruiting team to carry out an intensive amount of research in order to identify and attract the best possible candidates. The research involved within the role will include target applicant mapping, identifying potential candidates, cold-calling, networking, and ensuring internal recruitment needs are met be identifying, attracting and qualifying top candidates for the company.
- Create a talent pipeline by researching and generating talent pools of high potential candidates for our business
- Experience coordinating multiple recruitment projects
- Maintain a steady pipeline of active candidates which will lead to talent for the team
- Review and evaluate candidate applications and/or resumes in terms of related experience, education, and skills
- Make initial contact and conduct preliminary screenings
- Maintain research findings and update corporate database with details
- Network through LinkedIn and other social networking sites to find candidates with targeted skills, experience, and potential
- Able to network and converse with senior executives both on the phone and face to face.
- Ideal candidates will have a tenacious nature and desire to succeed to find the right candidate for the job
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems a must, working knowledge of iCIMS preferred
- Bachelor's Degree
- Between 3 - 5 years sourcing/ researcher experience in recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing relationships with different recruiters and line managers
- Strong organizational skills to ensure excellent candidate and hiring manager experience
- Experience in either in-house or agency recruitment, preferably both
- Passion for finding the right candidate for the job
UNIQLO - 17 months ago
New York, NY
New York Foundation for the Arts
- 3 days ago
HRA/DEPT OF SOCIAL SERVICES
- 5 days ago
Springer Science+Business Media
New York, NY
- 11 days ago
UNIQLO does not focus manufacturing exclusively in China but is expanding bases in other Asian countries as well. However, we implement a...