The Recruitment Specialist manages the exempt staffing process, from identifying the sourcing strategy through the on-boarding process for the successful candidate.
- Identify sourcing channels for recruiting qualified candidates
- Source and interview qualified candidates for exempt (and select non-exempt) staff in multiple offices throughout the United States
- Leverage diversity recruiting strategies with other company-wide diversity activities
- Analyze hiring statistics
- Ensure Applicant Tracking System is updated with quality data to comply with OFCCP regulations
- Ensure the staffing process is timely and effective
- Review results of pre-employment assessments, background checks and pre-employment medical exams
- Provide training and guidance to hiring managers on interview techniques, policies, process, and regulatory issues.
- Extend offers of employment to successful candidates
- Conduct new hire orientation program
- Manage 3rd party recruiting vendors and resources
- BS degree required. This company recognizes Institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
- 8+ years of combined HR and professional recruiting experience.
- Experience in an executive recruiting firm a plus.
- High proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Extremely detail oriented - must have strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional demeanor
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to think logically and work independently
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Must be persistent and aggressive in following up to obtain information from various sources.