Aberdeen Sanitation, a Waste Connections, Inc. company, has an immediate opening for a Recycle Truck Driver at our Aberdeen, WA operation. In this position you will driving either an automated side load or a rear load recycle truck.
Monday-Friday 5:30 am start time typically working an 8-9 hour day. This is a union position with a union pay scale and benefits. Starting pay is $17.02/hr.
Do not stop by or call our local office. Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com any troubles applying text or call Lance at 360-281-9919 .
Ideal candidate will:
- Be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Be able to follow safe operating practices.
- Be able to learn and use interpersonal skills relating to good customer service.
- Be able to read, write and comprehend reports well enough to complete daily assignments.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to "Connect with Your Future". Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V.)
- Possess a satisfactory driving record.
- Possess a valid Class A or B CDL license.
- 1+ years of driving experience.
Waste Connections - 9 months ago
How The Waste Was Won (with apologies to John Ford) would tell how Waste Connections has come to provide solid waste collection, transfer,...