Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
We are actively looking for a Red Hat Linux Administrator to join our Information Assurance Research and Development team in Charleston, SC. The primary responsibilities for this position are:
Candidates who meet the above requirements and are interested in working in a challenging Research and Development environment are encouraged to apply.
- Performing system hardening of and automated installation builds for Red Hat Linux based systems (kickstart)
- Perform patch testing and release to support Red Hat Linux systems
- Create and maintain custom packages for the RPM Package Manager (RPM)
- Create and maintain BASH shell and PERL scripts
- Must be knowledgeable with DNS including DNSSEDC and TSIG deployments
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package (including relocation) and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer