Hiring Range: $5,378 to $6,723 Monthly (DOQ)
Under the direction of the Economic Development Manager, the position is responsible for identifying, developing, implementing, managing and completing projects that will redevelop and reinvigorate Richland’s Central Business District and other target areas in the city.
- Bachelor's degree in urban or regional planning, architecture, project management, civil engineering, construction engineering, or related field.
- Four (4) years increasingly responsible professional project management experience.
- Proficiency working in a windows based computing environment and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Valid Washington State driver’s license upon hire date.
- Redevelopment project management experience in a municipal setting.
- Direct experience guiding projects through the required development review process, including managing the project from conception to implementation.
- Prior experience in land use, zoning, environmental, shoreline management and building codes.
- Experience in the oversight and management of funding programs, and preparing, controlling, and monitoring expenses within project budget(s).
- Certification or training in project management.
Although this position is open until filled, applicants are encouraged to apply by submitting a resume, letter of interest, and completed on-line City application by April 14, 2013 for the first round of reviews.