PRO Sports Club is much more than just the world's largest health club.Our immaculate facility is home to sports specific courts, state-of-the-art pools and exercise rooms, restaurants and resort-style spa. Of course, at the heart of it all is our incredible staff. Professional and positive, each person is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. Apply today to join our award winning team!
The Member Services Concierge provides exceptional customer service for each member and
guest of PRO Sports Club, while enforcing club rules and policies. Customer Service is performed with enthusiasm, friendliness and a willingness to help others.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Gives undivided attention to the members and guests at all times
- Actively greets members and guests as they enter the club creating a favorable and lasting impression
- Willingness to help others
- Ability to arrive to work 5 -15 minutes prior to your assigned shift start time
- Enthusiastically hand out towels to members in a professional manner making them feel you care about their visit
- Greet each member, use eye contact and hand their card back to them
- Enthusiastically greets members and guests in a timely and professional manner
- Reads the Front Desk Information book before EACH shift
- Performs proper opening and closing procedures by using checklists provided
- Accurately logs a usage for all members who enter the club
- Receives and directs telephone calls to appropriate departmental personnel
- Provides the correct information on programs and activities for the customers in person or over the telephone
- Accurately registers members for all services, lessons and activities.
- Accurately delivers information regarding all services, lessons and activities
- Collects payment from members for any items that have a fee
- Works with the team to keep towels restocked
- Accurately rents permanent lockers completing the required rental agreement
- Makes copies of forms and replaces brochures used by the front desk when low
- Performs cleaning task when not busy to include spraying and wiping down all surfaces and
vacuuming behind the desk
- Help other staff within PRO perform their duties if applicable
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a high school graduate or equivalent
- Experience in customer service, computers and cash register experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification required (From either Red Cross or American Heart Association)
This is a FULL TIME position.
Monday - Friday 5am to 1:30pm
PRO Sports Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Business. Please visit our website at http://www.proclub.com to apply.
PRO Sports Club - 30+ days ago
Based in Bellevue, Washington, PRO Sports Club first opened its doors in 1973 as a tennis facility and has since grown into the world’...