Our client, a top tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a motivated Reference Data Business Analyst.
Ideal candidates will typically have 3-5 years of investment banking or financial services experience and will looking to accelerate their career within a global investment bank. The primary function of the candidate is to assist in the project management of the Global Reference Data (GRD) projects. Candidates will need to have experience and knowledge of regulatory projects.
- Work directly with project stakeholders and subject matter experts to elicit and document business requirements for project prioritization and system development
- Work directly with IT resources to assist in the design of solutions
- Perform data analysis in support of a particular project
- Provide implementation support in terms of procedure/process flow documentation and coordination of any required training
- Help develop & deliver the GRD product strategy across operational, process and system components.
Qualification and Educational requirements
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience.
- Must have 3-4 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Understanding of investment banking products
- Very strong and well practiced analytical skills & a highly numerate approach to work
- Advanced user of Microsoft Work, Excel & PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience with SQL
- Must submit to background check
- Must submit 3 professional references
- Must be able to work for any employer in the United States directly without restriction or requirement for our client to provide a Visa
Through a flexible and sustainable business model, we achieve success for the world's leading financial services companies in North America,...