Ascend Consulting is a premier project based consulting firm focused on business process and technology consulting within Capital Markets and the L&A Insurance markets. We find solutions and implement change throughout our Fortune 1000 clients primarily in Massachusetts, New York, and New Jersey. Ascend clients use our services to improve their business and technology processes. Our approach provides a disciplined management model, focused on performance and user interface delivery. Our greatest success, however is our good fortune to be able to attract and retain some of the industry's top professionals. We do this by creating an atmosphere of respect and appreciation for our consultants, and by working hard to provide opportunities for them to continue to grow and learn new skills.
We are currently seeking a Business Process Consultant with a Client Reference Data background to be an integral part of a project team working on a major client reference data process re-engineering initiative. This role will require you to collaborate with domain experts to successfully translate the current state business processes into future state process, rules, polcies and standards. As a Reference Data Business Process Consultant , you will work cross organizationally with approximately 10 stakeholders to understand the business needs, current state processes and end state goals to devise and implement solutions with a keen emphasis on client satisfaction and return on investment. Specifically, this role will be focused on creating a high level workflow and business process document for a next generation best of breed reference data handling strategy.
Requirements for Business Process Consultant:
- 5-10 years of Client Reference Data experience
- Experience automating business processes and workflow utilizing Business Process management Tools e.g. IBM, Lombardi, Pegasystems, Appian etc a major plus.
- Process mapping utilizing visio or powerpoint; swim flow diagrams, roles and responsibilities definition, process drill down (high level down to detail)
- Able to provide advisory services resulting in cost savings, productivity, quality, and service improvements
- Able to enhance operational processes through current state mapping and future state redesign, improvement opportunity identification, customer value assessment, benchmark analysis and industry best practices research
- Facilitate process discussions and meetings to quickly map existing process and define problems
- Able to Develop business context diagrams, value chain diagrams and individual process models
- Knowledgeable in process analysis methodologies for example: Root Cause Analysis, Pain Point definition, Fish Bone problem definition, Voice of Customer, Six Sigma SIPOC analysis, etc
- Business Process Metric Definition
- Advanced ability to map and analyzes business processes
- Financial Services experience a must.
- Previous Consulting Experience desirable